For those who are online right now, we will be starting our live webcast
from the OHM club in Portland, Oregon at midnight/PST.
We will be featuring Detroit artist Rick Wade, Harmonie Park/ Trackmode
Recordings.
Starting off will be Caleeco and D-lyte from Portland, and roughly around
2-2:30 am/PST Rick will DJ until the club closes.

A nice treat for those who are on now...Otherwise look for the upcoming
announcement of the rebroadcast.

Renegade Rhythms

Renegade Rhythms               email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Exploring the Inner Dimensions of Sound  http://www.RenegadeRhythms.com
Live House and Techno Webcasts every Wed. and Sat.
Next Live Real Audio Broadcast: Wed July 5, 2000 12 pm - 9 am

FREE ANONYMOUS EMAIL!  Sign up now.
http://www.subdimension.com/freemail