*Stacey Pullen presents Black Odyssey "The Stand" on Black Flag Records*

...does anyone know what happened to this tune?  It was last seen about 5
months ago in full
white label disguise, but has yet to come out of hiding.  It is considered to
be very
dangerous, causing mass devistation in underground dance halls by means of
relentless driving
funk and should be approached with extreme caution.  Rumours have abounded
about its imminant
release into the community, but yet no confirmed sightings have been reported.
If anyone has
seen this item on the streets or has any relevant information of its
whereabouts, then contact
me in order that I may seek out the criminal beast and secure it for an
indefinite period of
incarceration in my record box.

...a reward of #7 or equivalent will be given to anyone handing me the
offending item.