Oi!

Yeahyeah... i know.. mp3 is killing the music industry, but it also offers you the possibillity to discover new artists.

I recently downloaded 'Perspects - Desire & Efficiency'.
Very good and sometimes beautiful electro melodies.
After hearing this, I want to hear more of Perspects.
Is there a discography online? More info of this artist wanted!

Greetz,
Roland
(sorry voor de kromme engelse zinnen; zo stoned als een deur... :)

cp: Perspects - Tender Taming (Cruel Shoes)

*=-

"We are all nothing. Life is meaningless. I love my job."

urL  : http://www.mp3.com/scout303
urL  : http://listen.to/scout
url  : http://www.rolandvanoorschot.com
icQ : 1D1243 (hexadecimal)