On Tue, 4 Jul 2000, JavierDrada wrote:

> How come certain trends on 313 are so easy to follow while others are just
> ignored, why I ask this is because I know that there are more people on this
> list that get packages from Submerge or stumbled on certain pre-released
> material but it is hardly ever discussed. I think one person shared their
> views on the new V-Max and zero shared anything on the new KMS. What's up, I
> think it is our duty and responsibility to discuss this material!!! Why do
> you think we get advanced copies?

we? I have no idea wo this message is aimed at, but it was sent to the
list (of which i am a part) and i don't get any advance copies of
anything, add to that the fact that i am in the UK and so generally don't
see this stuff til a couple of weeks after its US release (if at all) and
you have for yourself the reason I haven't written any reviews.
But if anyone wants to send me advance copies of ANYTHING i will gladly
give my honest opinion.

cheers

merf