From: "JavierDrada" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: [ur-records] Question???
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 07:26:11 -0500

How come certain trends on 313 are so easy to follow while others are just
ignored, why I ask this is because I know that there are more people on this
list that get packages from Submerge or stumbled on certain pre-released
material but it is hardly ever discussed. I think one person shared their
views on the new V-Max and zero shared anything on the new KMS. What's up, I
think it is our duty and responsibility to discuss this material!!! Why do
you think we get advanced copies?

So that we can spread the word and prepare and let people know that, hey
this stuff is gonna be out soon and you know what it is pretty dope, and you
know what else you should go out and pick yourself up a copy or hound down
your local record shop cause we need to support the UNDERGROUND, what's up
folks? Is it me or is there something wrong here?

j.d.

http://www.undergroundcommittee.com

504.837.4783 tel
504.553.5628 tel
504.553.5627 fax

Keepin' it real, keepin' it UNDERGROUND..........Underground Committee.com

Home of Detroit Influence & Reflections