From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [313] Re: [ur-records] Question???

All of this to say that I very much would like to do reviews on the (few)
records I receive, but I simply don't have the time for it.

Reviews are cool but just a heads-up on some new records that are about to be released or whatever would be good.

I used to know about all the current releases I was interested in purely from 313 and IDM lists. Currently, the earliest I get to hear about a new release is when I see it on the rack in the shops. This argument can be levelled at most lists though, not just 313.

There also seems to be an aversion to self-promotion on here. I know some people have taken flak for promoting their music, gigs, etc. on this list but if its on topic and concerns Detroit techno, I don't see the problem?