[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>For me it's a hobby (and 'no' I'm not in
>it for the money, I don't care). I usually
>come home from work around 8pm. By the time
>I have finished eating and checking my mail
>it's already pretty late. It's quite
>frustrating this time problem. Does anybody
>have similar experiences?

John.. i'm in a similar situation. I work
full-time as a Civil Engineering Technologist,
and as a "hobby" i manage to write reviews,
host a show, and promote the artists/labels
that deserve recognition. I've never been
paid to do any of this, nor do i have intentions
to be paid.

I try my best to mention releases and put
together the odd mini-review, but as you
stated above, it's difficult when you're also
trying to enjoy the summer and relax a bit.

313 content: Sean Deason's new "Allegory &
Metaphor" on Intuit Solar is recommended next
to Denvery McCarthy's "Roughage" on Statra,
and T. Millar's split 12" on Mad Monkey Rec.
Maybe not all "Detroit" styled, but techno
in some shape or form with a sharp edge.  ; )

Pietro.
pietro da sacco :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cjam 91.5 fm saturday mid-2am (est)
9745 lynngrove cr, windsor,