----Original Message Follows----
From: "dj trademark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [313] Revolution to Change
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 08:10:26 EDT

Hey jd,
Excellent idea.  I would like to be involved and could help organize a
Toronto chapter.  I like the idea of posting reviews, but how can we do so
in a timely manner to keep ahead of the zine's, etc., Organization will play
an important role in making this functions.  All of the resources are in
place already, there will just need to be some sort of facilitation.
Respect to your vision, count me in

peace
tm