From: Dennis Donohue [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2000 5:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] french chunes

Logistic records are pretty good.
i have a few of the Static Drum releases (i believe its Oliver muchelli and
john thomas??? Correct me if i'm wrong.)
in particular, static drum act three has a constant spot in the record bag.
There is also, i believe, a Rob hood release out on Logistic with thomas and

hood, (picture of a purple die comes to mind.)

Cheers,
Dennis