http://www.flatplastic.com

This weeks mix show is now available in both real audio and MP3 format.
See our front page for the tracklisting and downloads.
We will continue to drop the dopest beats weekly.

--

Total Time : 01:05:35

You can look forward to the following treats :

Marvin Gaye
Earth Wind + Fire / Way of the World
Brass Construction / BC3
Roger Sanchez / Strictly
The Closer / KMS
Petalpusher / Naked Music
Hi Lo / Grow
Derrick Carter + Chris Nazuka / off the new
    Sessions Compilation on Afterhours
Roy Davis + Jay Juniel / Large Classic
Boo Williams / on Jordan Fields Headphoniq
Alton Miller / Lover Ballad Killer vocal on Distance!
DJ Dave /  deep electronic house on Muller
Luomo on Force Tracks / wicked acidic vocal deep track
Daniell Spencer on a new Afterhours Compilation / jacked out and
electronic
Villalobos / Playhouse
New Coimmon Factor on Planet E / sweet vocal

--

Mixed with care and love by Giles Dickerson. Enjoy the music !!!

-FP!