yeah! I cant get enough of this album myself! I love that girls voice on that
"Stan" track as well and that beat is pure triphop. "Dear Mister I'm too good
to call or write my fans, this will be the last letter I ever send your ass.
Its been six months and still no call, I dont deserve it? I know you got my
last two letters I wrote the addresses on them perfect!" that boy is twisted
(and if I were Kim, I'd sleep with one eye open and one foot on the floor with
my running shoes on), but more than that he's the most amazing lyricist since
Tupac. yeah I know thats a strong statement but it amazes me to no end how he
can rhyme words that dont normally rhyme or put the rhyming word in the
*middle* of a sentence(!?) simply amazing! The Britiany Spears and Christina
Aguliura (however you spell it) digs are hilarious also! This album is for
those with an appreciation for dark humor :^)

sean "way off topic this time" deason