Nope, Planet Source is/was already taken. Frankfurt, Germany.
But Source Planet I don't think is yet....

Fred

From: "SqrRt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: Re: [313] french question
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 20:47:10 -0400

I agree, it is somewhat confusing. Source Lab IS on Source, the French
label, but there is also a Source label from the UK (Morgan et al.), and a
Source from Germany (or Austria, not too sure, it's distributed through EFA.
Has tons of David Moufang stuff on it, and a few Gescom releases).

As well, I'm sure there are plenty other labels called Source on the planet.
Heck, I should start my own. :)

Sqrrt.