I think it would be wise to let a group of people arganize this technical
thing of the list, so we don't have to read all kind of e-mails about
databases, photoshop ans ASP pages. It also speeds up the proces, if only a
couple of people make the desciscions insteed of all 800 people or so who
have a descriptions on this list.

btw. i think it is a nice idea, just trying to improve the signal-to- noise
ratio :)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]