jwan wrote:

The prices for Axis 20 vary from 15.99 US (Sonic Groove) to 22.00 US(planetxusa.com) . You should realize that record companies/dist. >charge a set price for their records. Each individual record store can >charge whatever they want for a record. Also aixs 20 is "limited" so a >few stores that were able to snag a copy or two, might be taxing heads >for the hell of it.

They sure are especially in England... (£22.00?!!! -Geesh!) Am I wrong if I say that ALL U.S. records cost more in England? Even normal 12" records have a little bit of "extra" cost on them.

Was there any information when Minimal nation came out (years ago on Axis) that is was somehow "limited"? 'Cause I don't remember, but I bet if the shops had known that at the time, they would have done the same thing as in this case (AX-20)...

Greed greed greed... It doesn't do any good for this music.

Proffit