havent heard stranger tracks in a long time, he manages to make them
sound warm and soulful and spooky and surreal at the same time; i also
really like the kind of empty feel of it, it reminds me of the last
metro area... very-late-night-music.

overall his last ep on kdj sounded more elaborated, this one seems more
sketchy to me, still love it though.

my problem with such tracks, as with those of th parrish, is that the
reasons why i love them, namely their distinct feel and atmosfear, make
them so difficult for me to mix. theres always going to be a break which
you have to stage(?) really well...
every once in a while when i do a mix with my friends force tracks,
classic, some perlon and playhouse etc i feel like i could do it without
hands and brains ;-)

one more thing: im desperately looking for that 3chairs double (3ch-I),
small blck church  (kdj5) and what do you see (kdj8).
anyone knows where i could get them or is willing to sell/exchange?
among others i could offer 3chairs-II, the godson II (kdj22) and imo a
real gem, urban tribe d-2000 (mowax94)

armin

  • Andres double Stewart Moroney
    • Re: Andres Double armin holzgethan