In a message dated 7/9/00 10:33:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< They say it´s better to regret something you did than something you didn´t
 do. That was my case on last thursday when Bambaataa was spinning here in
 Helsinki. After reading all the mails about how he plays mainstream hiphop
 and r&b I happily saved my money for better purposes (-just drank it all
 down!). Now everybody´s telling me how he plaid a mindblowing
 electro/funk/d&b set; ARGH! >>

Never allow others to control your soul, or determine what you will or will
not enjoy. Always decide for yourself.

:-)