This is an amazing release. Beautiful, soulful techno, mixing classical Detroit techno with what sounds like live instruments - yet it all has that sequenced attention to detail that's on every Rob Hood release.

I recognise one of the tracks from the _Technatural_ 12" on M-Plant but the rest of it is all new to me.

It sounds like a culmination of various strands and influences of techno and at times is just jaw-droppingly beautiful.

IMHO, this is Rob Hoods finest work which considering his previous releases, is not light praise :) One of the strongest releases I've heard in the last year, both in and outside of Detroit techno.

CD is out now on M-Plant.