speaking of Carl Craig and Innerzone Orchestra,
I just found (and purchased) a white label of
the People Make The World Go Round remixes
(the first round).  I'm sick with the flu as I type this
so hope this makes sense: if the side that introduces
Norma Jean Bell and KDJ etc is the KDJ mix, who
is the mix on the other side by? (this copy is unlabelled
and/or mislabelled). Thanks in advance. Andrew Duke