DIFFICULT LISTENING 09/07/2K
Sunday Evenings 9-11pm. Public Radio RTR FM (92.1)
Perth, Western Australia
Contemporary classical, experimental, electronic,
industrial, ambient, noise, etc.
Presenter: A_Zed

Public radio RTR FM is now broadcasting over the internet, 24
Hours a day. Follow the Real Audio link from the Difficult
Listening page, shown in the .sig below. If you want to catch
Difficult Listening in particular, it goes to air at 1.00pm
Sunday GMT, 9.00am US Eastern Time, and 6.00am US Pacific time.
----------------------

Tonight's guest presenter was A_Zed doing a special program focussing on
minimalist sound designs.
Siemens.bioport - Gramm (~Scape)
Raw Macro - Farben (Klang)
A Measure Of Loss - Kit Clayton (Drop Beat)
Tommorow Cocktail - Villalobos Sense Club (Perlon)
Rondell Eins - Pole (Kiff)
8.5 - Various Artists (Fatcat)
M4.5 A- Maurizio (Basic Channel)
Silence the descent - Existence and Uniqueness of Solutions (Switch)
Restless Life - Stewart Walker (Background)
Concept 96:VR Untitled 2 - Thomas Brinkmann (M_nus)
Untitled /B3 - Sutekh (Force Inc.)
.d/kompilia - Vladislav Delay (~Scape)
Ten - Apathism (Uturn)
Station Rider E - Robert Hood (M-Plant)
Growth - Jeff Mills (Axis)
Untitled/ A2 - Lowtec (OTL)

These playlists are stored cumulatively (for the last three months)
at the website listed below. Contact me if you want to receive them
by email. If you have some music that you think I might be
interested in broadcasting, on tape, CD or vinyl, don't hesitate to
get in touch.

Best wishes

Bryce Moore, presenter of 'Difficult Listening'
9-11pm Sundays on public radio RTR FM (92.1) Perth, Western Australia
http://anythink.ii.net/difflist  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PO Box 277 South Fremantle WA 6162, Australia.