I am currently listening to the wizard a.k.a. Jeff Mills mix from i think
the WBMX page, anyone who has not heard it should really check it out, it
has to be the most rockin' mix i have ever heard and i never seem to get
bored of it.

Does anyone have any other wizard stuff?
If so is it similar in style/manic pace/really mixing it up?
Does anyone know the details of how this mix was produced? I think it was
in techno rebels that it mentioned that quite a few mixes were done on
four track and sped up, listening to this i really want to believe it is
live but it just seems to crazy to be possible.

neil

  • The Wizard Neil Wallace