> P.S. While we are on the Dhrought tip: what do you guys think about the
> Sativae and Dhrought output? I just love it!

Me too (But then living in Edinburgh I would say that)

> I bought Dave Tarrida's Dance
> Macabre and the new Sativae by The Hacker in Hardwax and that stuff is
> wicked! I'm also a big fan of Neil Landstrumm, Tobias Schmidt and esp.

I have heard that Tobias Schmidts real name is actually Toby Smith! Can
anyone confirm/deny this?

> Justin Berkovi.

I reckon the best has got to be Stephen Brown (Released a 12 on drought a
Potential Difference and has done quite a few on DJAX) he totally knows
how to tweak a track within an inch of its life.