Greetings from The King Of  "Late Night Swing" the Waxmaster"D" Smooth. 2
night we have detroits very own Terrence Parker bangin on thee ones & two's
delivering a very special hot mixx in tha deep of tha heat with all of us at
CLOUD "9" located in hamtramck on Conant 3/4 of a mile south of caniff. Drink
specials, free snacks, & giveaways. So C.O.D. 2night & catch tha summer
breeze of a vibe house flight at CLOUD "9".... in hamtramck. Departure time
at 9 p.m.  "DO U WANNA FLY"...      OH YES before we go, next week we will
catch a flight with one of detroits underground legends Mr.Buzz "Bangin"
Gory, so all of the "1217" crew, come on down!!!!!!!  Thanx u & respect 2 all
who been showing their support with us at CLOUD "9".  more surprises 2 come
for tha summa hottness with thee Waxmaster "D" Smooth.   PEACE!!