Since there doesn't seem to be a KDJ discography
extant anywhere on the web, and I think one would
be very useful, I'm trying to assemble one. I don't,
however, have close to all his 12"s. So I need some
313 experts to assist. What I have is below. Please
correct any mistakes in track listings, catalog #'s,
year of release dates, etc. and especially tell me any
Moodymann releases I don't have. I haven't listed
any remixes or compilation appearances yet.

Do these KDJ label releases exist?
KDJ 001 (is this "Moody Trax"?), KDJ 002,
KDJ 011, KDJ 014, KDJ 016, KDJ 20 and KDJ 24.

Thanks all for the help!

Matt

KDJ/Moodymann
Discography v1.2

Note: KDJ is Moodymann’s label. It has a somewhat
confusing # order AFAIK. I include releases on it NOT
by KDJ himself (marked below) just so people are
not further confused wondering if certain releases
exist or if they are by KDJ himself.

Moodymann: The Dancer 12”
    01: The Dancer
    02: Long Hot Sex Nights
    03: The Dancer (DJ Tonka remix)
After Midnight 004, 1997
re-release: UCA 067, 1999

Moodymann: Don’t Be Misled! 12”
    01: Don’t Be Misled #1
    02: Don’t Be Misled #2
    03: untitled (Laidback Luke RMX)
    04: untitled
After Midnight 006, 1996
re-release: UCA 073, 2000

Moodymann: I Can’t Kick This Feelin’ 12”
    01: I Can’t Kick This Feelin’
    02: Music People (Unreleased Mix)
    03: I Can’t Kick This Feelin’ (Sensurreal RMX)
    04: Music People
After Midnight 008, 1997

Kenny Dixon Jr.: Emotional Content 12”
    01: Don’t You Want My Love
    02: tp’s Emotionally Deep RMX
    03: Moodymann’s Mix
Intangible 509, 1998

KDJ: Moody Trax 12”
    ?? exists ??
KDJ 001 (??), 1994 (??)

KDJ: The Day We Lost 12”
    01: The Day We Lost the Soul
    02: Tribute (to the soul we lost)
KDJ 003, 1997 (?)

KDJ: Long Hot Sex Nights 12”
    01: Long Hot Sex Nights
    02: The Dancer
KDJ 004, 1997 (?)

KDJ: I Feel Joy 12”
    01: Inspirations From a Small Black Church on the Eastside of Detroit
    02: I Feel Joy
    03: Lake Shore Drive (produced by Theo Parrish)
KDJ 005, 1997 (?)

Moodymann: I Can’t Kick This Feeling When It Hits
    01: I Can’t Kick This Feeling When It Hits
    02: Music People
KDJ 006, 1997 (?)

Moodymann: The City 12”
    01: Don't Be Misled #1 ("The Suburbs")
    02: Don't Be Misled #2 ("The City")
    03: untitled
KDJ 007, 1998 (?)

“What Do You See” 12” (?)
    01: Soul Edge: “Get On Up!!” (Theo’s Late Dub)
KDJ 008, 1997 (?)
    If this is the only track I guess this is a Theo Parrish 12”?

Just Anotha Nigga: U Can Dance If U Want 2 2x12”
    01: untitled
    02: untitled
    03: untitled
    04: untitled
    05: untitled
KDJ 009, 1996

In Loving Memory 12”
    (no tracklisting yet)
KDJ 010, 1997

Moodymann: Joy Pt. II 12”
    01: Joy Pt. II
    02: Sunday Morning Answering Machine
KDJ 012, 1997

KDJ: Trues 12”
    01: Trues
    02: Piece of Mind
    03: And This Club Song
KDJ 013, 1998 (?)

Amerika 12”
    (no tracklisting yet)
KDJ 015, 1997 (?)

Kenny Dixon Jr: Black Mahogany 12”
    01: untitled
    02: untitled
KDJ 017, 1997

Theo Parrish: Took Me All the Way Back 12”
    01: Took Me All the Way Back
KDJ 018, 1998 (?)
    Moodymann is apparently not involved in this production.

Moodymann: ForeverNoMore one-sided 12”
    01: ForeverNoMore
KDJ 019, 1998

Moodymann: Shades of Jae 1 12”
    01: ?
    02: ?
KDJ 021, 1999 (?)

Moodymann: Shades of Jae 2 12”
    01: Shades of Jae Part 2
    02: The Set Up
KDJ 021, 1999 (?)
    Same art as the first KDJ021, same everything
    seemingly except the music in the grooves.

Ron Trent: The Godson, Part II
    01: Deepest MM (Blaze Dub)
    02: Urban Tribe Mix
KDJ 022, 1999 (?)
    Moodymann is apparently not involved in this production.

KDJ: Ya Blessin’ Me 12”
    01: Ya Blessin’ Me
    02: The Thief That Stole My Sad Days
KDJ 023/025, 2000 (?)

KDJ: Limited Edition one-sided 12”
    01: untitled
    02: untitled
Moods & Grooves 005, 2000

Moodymann: Music Is.... 12”
    01: The Answering Machine
    02: Over You
    03: Dreams of Water Over You
Music Is 001, 1997

Moodymann: Don’t You Want My Love 12”
    01: Mix 1
    02: Mix 2
Pandamonium 019, 2000

Moodymann: Just Anotha Black Sunday 12”
    01: Just Anotha Black Sunday Morning With Grandma
    02: untitled
Peacefrog 073, 1998
    Theo Parrish may be involved with this.

Moodymann presents: Mahogany Brown 2x12”/CD
    01: Radio
    02: Sunshine
    03: On the Run
    04: M.E.A.N.D.N.J.B.
    05: Me and My People (feat. Lord Imbran Ahmed)
    06: Stoneodenjoe
    07: Joy Pt. III (feat. Taj)
    08: Black Sunday
Peacefrog 074, 1998

Moodymann: Dem Young Sconies 12”
    01: Dem Young Sconies
    02: Bosconi
Planet E 65233, 1997

Moodymann: Sunday Morning 12”
    01: Sunday Morning
    02: Track Four
Planet E 65239, 1998

Moodymann: A Silent Introduction 2x12”/CD
    01: Misled
    02: I Can’t Kick This Feelin’ When It Hits
    03: The Third Track
    04: Oceans
    05: Answer Machine
    06: M Traxx
    07: Music People
    08: Sunday Morning
    09: In Loving Memory
    10: Dem Young Sconies
Planet E ??, 1997

3 Chairs 2x12”
    01: Moodymann: Outer Drive
    02: Rick Wilhite: Roots of Detroit
    03: Theo Parrish: Rain For Jimmy
    04: Rick Wilhite: War On Woodward Ave.
    05: Theo Parrish: When the Morning Comes
    06: Moodymann: Track 2 Track
3 Chairs 001, 1998 (?)

Thanks to all existing databases that helped me
put this together, and to all the record stores I
got my KDJ 12"s from, and to KDJ, and to my
manager, and my record label, and all the fans.