Apparently in Finland deep emotinal house (ie Svek, P Town Sounds, Pagan,
Plastic City, etc) is what's played in all the house clubs

Not all of them, choose randomly and you´ll probably end up listening disco loops or even trancey crap. There are some quality clubs though, for example Kerma in my hometown Helsinki is very good. They also have good parties at other venues in Helsinki and for other finnish towns at least Turku and Oulu seem to have an active deep house/garage scene. There is a growing amount of good deep house djs/producers in Finland, for example Jori Hulkkonen (F-communication etc.), Sasse (i220) and Nu-Spirit Helsinki (Guidance)...I won´t go into details because I´m not a house freak anyway, I´m more into electro and techno. For more info check out www.housecollective.org