> BTW, what is the status of the shirts?
>
> anyone?
>
> greg

after the close of the submission process, i received
some late entries. tried to upload them and there were
problems ftp-ing them to the web site (premature end of file),
so i'll have to do what i usually do; keep saving the graphics
in slightly different formats until ftp no longer chokes on them.

unfortunately this coincided with the start of some other
projects which demanded my attention, and a few bouts of
illness. all this has killed the momentum for me, sorry.

i'll try to finish putting the entries on the site soon, and
then i'll be looking for someone who wants to count votes.
more on that later. mind you, this is an "open source"
project that anyone can take over from me at any time.

http://objektsynth.com/313/