They finally got Jeff Mills to play in Finland(he´s cancelled many times) and it was well worth waiting. He spinned an excellent 3h set of funky and rather smooth techno, only a few harder tracks. He plaid loads of his own and other detroit "hits" (Nights of the Jaguar 2 times) so I guess he was being a little educative too.

Other honorable mentions about the party go to a local guy Tero for a mind blowing C-64 live :->!!!, to Lil´ Tony of Nu-Spirit Helsinki for silk smooth deep house/garage set though I didn´t have much time for that, he plaid at the same time with Mills, to Dixon and Alkemist(techno dj´s from Helsinki) for making my feet terribly sore by playing true nose bleed techno in the afterparty...and of course to Niitty, the organisation that made it happen.

Got to get some sleep now...tired + an overdose of record breaking stupid jokes during the bus trips from Helsinki to Jyväskylä and back ;)