Hey all, just an early reminder that this week at 1 TRAK is the 'all mighty Milligan' aka Algorhythm. Warming up the decks for Mr. Milligan will be yours truely, hopefully we will have 3 decks set up for both Mr. Milligan and myself so it should be a interesting evening of 3 deck-man-ship. Hope to see some you guys and girls out, and to all who have been coming out to make 1 TRAK a successful event we thank you very much. So come out, drink a pint and dance to some quality beats, thanks for your time.....

    'Michigan' Myke [1 TRAK Resident]

BTW: Times Square is located in Waterloo Ontario, 35 King St. East, it's the big old red clock tower, very hard to miss.