Just got my version of Psyche/BFC Elements (completed my Carl Craig
collection!!) Craig is the man!!  he was ahead of even himself back then,
just wish I was listening to his stuff back then, well I would have been
Nine years old  :-)

A side note, after reading the Jeff Mills interview posted on here I think
it's a terrible shame that he will not perform in the U.K again.  I totally
understand his reasons, but can't help feeling sad at what myself and the
British public will be missing.  I saw the man once and he was amazing, i'd
love to see him again.

P.s  Sorry but does anyone know what BFC stands for?  Or the reason for this
pseudonym?

Cheers.  Ben.