From: "Dennis Donohue" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [313] Techno Visual Arts
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 14:05:13 CDT

Wow!
sounds like you are having fun!
My name is Dennis Donohue, and I'm originally from the D, though i live in chicago right now. If you wouldn't mind spilling some stories of your music, I'd like to hear them. I, also, am a (somewhat amatuer) producer, and have a strong fine arts background - in fact I turned down a partial scholarship to CCS and to Kendall university. What type of music are you into? What form of visual presentation do you provide? Do you make your visuals or sample them from movies\shows\web? I don't really have enough money to establish a label of my own, though i do make and release my music on cds (because it is relatively inexpensive as far as music promotion goes.)

Thanks for your time!!!

Regards,
Dennis