Mike,

This record has been out for about three weeks in the U.S. and Canada.  I
love Stewart's stuff lately, but have as of yet been able to snag a copy
of Granular Synthesis.  What I've heard from it sounds exactly as you
said.  Can't wait to grab it.
I hear Mille Plateaux has a U.S office now.  Anyone know who's
distributing them Stateside?
todd
[EMAIL PROTECTED]