Finally got the Mills album "Every dog has it's day", makes me
wonder why it seems like any album I see has been discussed a
month or two ago on here. Is it because I'm on the other side of the
world, or because y'all are getting whites? Same goes for the
Random Noise Generation 'Links in the Chain' vinyl.  Anyway it's
pretty sweet, Some nice housey stuff from mills. I was pleasantly
surprised to hear that brief chordy interlude at the end, from
humana (and from the 21st). Such a sweet moment :)
How available is the humana ep, anyway, as I'm starting to beleive
it's somewhat essential.

What's the first track on the RNG record? That's from another
record but I can't put my finger on what... it's killing me. The other
album I grabbed was the archetype on Black Nation... I like the
intracacy of Archetype records - even when it's hard, it' deep.

Whatever happened to 21/22 corp anyway? after 'cron' i can't
remember hearing from that particular label. I'm sure there's a web
address somewhere....

Dave