I'm in the process of putting together a story on the Burden Brothers
(Octave One, RNG) in relation to their 10th anniversary of 430 West and
their impact on Detroit techno for the Detroit Free Press. I have already
talked to the Burdens and I am now attempting to get input from others.
It has proven to be more difficult than I had imagined getting in touch with
people for this story, so I am posting this in the hopes of attracting
anyone who feels like they could and/or would want to go on record. Whether
you're an artist, a producer, a promotor, or simply a fan of the Burdens'
music and labels, I'm interested in hearing what you have to say.
Please contact me via email privately within the next few days if you're
interested.

Also, Thanks to those who responded to my posting a few weeks ago regarding
the WEMF in Ontario. Due to circumstances beyond my control, the story was
pulled at the last minute due to space constraints. Such is life with
newspapers sometimes.

Thanks
Tim Pratt

Say Bye to Slow Internet!