Hell Ya .... i will be looking forward to seeing this
story.... lenny and lawrence burden are 2 of the
nicest guys i have met in my 8 years as a
dj/promoter...
           me and my crew which consists of 8-10 djs
were lucky enough to get in contact with UR and 430
west and do the electric entourage tour in Portland
           Oregon..... ever since i first heard my
first 430 west record i knew these guys would change
me the day i saw them perform live/dj.... we had
random noise
           generation, lawrence djing, wildplanet live
, the techno terrorist TWONZ djing, and the punishing
sounds of Rolando aka Astech Mystic..... the burden
           bros..mad mike .. and all the rest of the
submerge crew represent THE UNDERGROUND to me and are
doing it right .... if you want to talk to me or
           some others in my crew about our experience
with the burden bros
           you should e-mail us at our web site..
www.RENEGADERHYTHMS.com .... we have been lucky enough
to have them out here twice and i could go on
           forever about their influence on me and my
crew and the West Coast.... I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD
THINGS ABOUT THEM.. they definetly
           changed the way i Hear Techno and all i can
say even though i have not met all of them is.... a
BIG thank you to.....TAMARA....MAD

MIKE...LENNY...LAWRENCE...SIMON...ROLANDO... OUR BOY
TWONZ...AND ALL OF THE REST OF SUBMERGE CREW....I LOOK
           FORWARD TO MEETING YOU ALL......

           Out......

           LONG LIVE THE UNDERGROUND..JACK LIVES IN
ME!

           ps... also you can contact me at either
www.renegaderhythms.com or [EMAIL PROTECTED]