Second attempt with this as the first doesn't seem to have got through...
apologies if it comes up twice.

-----------

Just updated my archive site with some stuff that 313ers may find
interesting. All are simple easy2print/download b/w html pages, no faffin'
about. Check 'em out at the following URLs. All feedback welcome.

-----------

Brief piece on Mike 'Agent X' Clark for Jockey Slut August 2000 issue at:
www.geocities.com/tom_mf_uk/JockeyS/MikeClark.htm

1000 word Oliver Ho feature for the same issue:
www.geocities.com/tom_mf_uk/JockeyS/OliverHo.htm

Review of 'Techno: The Rough Guide' for Overload issue 3.0 - OUT NOW
www.geocities.com/tom_mf_uk/Overload/RoughGuide.htm

Review of 'Last Night A DJ Saved My Life: The History Of The Disc Jockey'
for same issue:
www.geocities.com/tom_mf_uk/Overload/LastNight.htm

Another feature on Oliver Ho done a month earlier for Urb magazine #77,
probably better than the Jockey Slut piece, actually:
www.geocities.com/tom_mf_uk/Urb/OliHoUrb.htm

James Ruskin Q&A interview for online magazine Etronik:
www.geocities.com/tom_mf_uk/Etronik/JamesRuskin.htm

(You'll find a full list of updates at
www.geocities.com/tom_mf_uk/updates.htm or visit the homepage at
www.geocities.com/tom_mf_uk )

Forthcoming: Gene Farris & Track Mode features for XLR8R #44, Rob
Bright/James Holroyd & Marco Passerani features for Jockey Slut Sept issue,
Jeff Mills & UR profiles for TheContext.com. If you'd like to receive
irregular notifications of site updates, email me.