True, but this flies in the face of the dearly held notion that techno is
intellectually, if not morally, superior to other genres of dance music. Now,
before i'm impaled, I'm not saying it is or isn't. I will be the first to admit
that I'm hopelessly biased. I just want to suggest that if we are to declare the
electronic music movement to be revolutionary (and I know many of you believe
this), it might be a more beautiful story if no one were to be left behind.
Consider this, we might be right, but if someone else doesn't "get it," it may
be
for a lack of information (on several fronts), rather than inferior or even
different sense of aesthetics.

Or maybe it is just all good.

--tina