actually, scratch that question... just occurred to me that "Tracks..." was released on 7th City so it kinda makes sense that Dan would have access to a 'clean' version.

soz for the bandwidth all. no accounting for end-of-the-week blankness i guess.

rob

From: some thick limey

afternoon all,

quick question... does anyone know if more than one mix of Shake's "Detroit
State of Mind" has been released.  on Dan Bell's mix cd "Detroit..." starts
'clean' so to speak while the version on "Tracks for my Father" fades in
while the previous track fades out underneath.

i'm guessing that the version Dan has used on the mix is prob an unreleased
'mates only' acetate or tape.

ta

rob