>I know this is absolutely moronic but....
>
>>Decisions, decisions, the latent Gemini in me can't make up its mind.
>
>How many ppl on this list and prolific techno artists are gemini's?  I know
>Hawtin is one (the day after me) and I believe Mills is one.  Could there be
>a connection here?

So is Stacey Pullen, Carl Craig, er, Gemini..... CJ Bolland once said that
Renate at R&S is one and at one time nearly everyone on the roster of the
label was a Gemini.

Also: Prince, Lauryn Hill, Tupac, Notorious BIG, etc.

How to spot one (general traits): extraordinarily artistic, complex,
changeable, indecisive, they like to perplex, hate being pinned down to a
definition, when and when they're mad they withdraw into themselves and
won't tell you what's wrong, really upset them and they will ice you out
forever. Often have striking, expressive eyes.

Amateur Astrology Chick.