I was listening to a re-release (?) of this early Maurizio ep, with a
'Strategic Mix' and a UR mix. Never heard of the label before: ele, or
something. Drawing of an eye in the centre. Can anyone tell me who did the
'Strategic Mix'? The UR side is brilliant; great locked groove; reminds
me of the remixes Jeff and Mike did for Ingator II, 'Skyscratch (Mano
Mano)'.The 'Acid Burn' mix on that Tresor ep is a classic.

Any more info on the Ploy ep?

Thanks to everyone who mailed me about the Theo Parrish cds, 'Sound
Signature Sounds', and 'Live in Detroit 1999'. Enjoying both immensely.

Wes (n.p. Theo Parrish - 'Dan Ryan')