****ATTENTION FOLKS****
Due to unfortunate circumstances beyond our control Dave Angel has
cancelled.  We learned of this only last night and it seems that there was
an unfortunate accident with a family member of Dave's and he thus went home
to london... our blessings and prayers go with him...
We have arranged and confirmed however KEVIN (masterReese) SAUNDERSON <KMS>
to be his replacement.
The following is the revised lineup for tonight:

Wed 26th
FOUNDATION presents
WE

KEVIN (MASTER REESE) SAUNDERSON <kms> detroit
JAMIE ANDERSON <rotation> london
ALEXI DELANO <cornershots/seasons/svek> sweden/nyc

and FOUNDATION residents
KIMYON
RICH B
VIKAS

@CENTROFLY 45 W21ST./ NYC/NY/USA/NA/EARTH/MILKYWAY/SECTION 213XYM.87

For those who don't know Kevin Saunderson is respected around the world, as
one of the three Artist/ Producers/DJ's (Derrick May and Juan Atkins being
the other 2) from Detroit, who originated Techno/House music and helped
reshape the future of Dance music as we know it.

love and respect y'all- hope to see you there-
-vikas