i have met the girl that runs that production crew.  i don't know if she was
lying or not, but she said that she is Kelli Hand's agent.  I know last
October or November she threw a party that was free til midnight.  she held
up the line, that way as few people as possible could get in before 12.
besides that, she bought minimal water, that way she should shut the party
down when she ran out.  if i remember right, it was over about 2 or 4 am.
but for all i know this is just typical detroit promoter bullshit.  and she
could be lying about being kelli's promoter.
jeff