It seems a little "thin". When I say this it seems like there was not very much manipulation to the sounds other than effects (not that there always has to be more). I am not big on congas and the ever popular reverse, I think both of these elements have become sort of cliche in techno lately. The transitions are a little rough and jerky, they are not fluid. I think if you could do a stronger mix of it you could have a good techno filler on your hands, but not a warehouse stormer. I hope the info was helpful.

Jared Wilson
OBSOLETE RECORDS

From: Scott Vallance <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [313] New track for you all
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 22:46:44 +0930

I've stuck a new track up on my site - its a harder detroit sort
of style (think hard Claude Young I guess). I'm really wanting some
feedback because its the first harder style track I've put up. Anyway
heres the details:

Calculations
  effects. This is a pretty big deviation from my normal
  style, but don't worry I've got some more mellow
  tracks nearly finished :)

http://www.mp3.com/ScottVallance

Thanks!

ScottV.