Whats Up Detroit!

                                      Planet E  Greatest Artist Mike Clark
aka Agent X is in the Dungeon on aug 2 .The Waxmaster & The Agent we use to
Breakem off something proper on latenights at Better Days with my girl Korie.
So get off your ass and come support the World,s   Greatest DJ,s at 8534
Conant 3/4 mile South of Caniff Cloud 9. Next week we have a the Queen of the
12,s DJ MINNX. Aug 9. P.S. I want to say thanks to Mr. Reginald Dokes (T.Q.E.
Prod.,Transmat Rec.) & Delano Smith D will be Banging at the PARABOX  CAFE
every 2nd  Friday starting Aug.11 info email the Brother at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] thats a Cybersoul, T.Q.E, D.D.U. Production.
              Peace and Love

[EMAIL PROTECTED]