Greetings Cats!

I am trying to get my hands on a copy of Stevie Wonder's "IF" bootleg remix.
I am also looking for the 12inch of The Isley Brother's "Harvest For The
World"
(must be in mint condition).

This next request is going to sound crazy, but in 1994, I did a remix of
Loleatta Holloway's "Dreaming" along with Andrew Komix which was released on
Six/6 Sony UK. My last two copies of this record were lost/stolen during a
trip to Spain when Singapore Airlines lost my records. I need this record not
just for my mix, but for Andrew's smokin' hot version.

I need at least two (2) copies of each record, and I am willing to pay TOP
DOLLAR for them. Anyone with info, please e-mail me privately at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

THANX!

TP
www.TerrenceParker.com