Hello 313~

I just wanted to drop a quick Thanks to all that came out to the Blue Room last night! It was really nice to meet fellow 313ers (and thanks for wearing blue!) I have to thank the Dj's who played amazing sets K.Hand, TP, V.I.N.C.E and Keith Worthy. It was an incredible experience to dance within that sweet vibe with Ko's painted dancers. I will never forget it. Thank you for being a part of it.

If you have not been to the Blue Room, it is open till Sept. 2nd at the JC Gallery, 1345 Division, Eastern Market. 313.567.8638.

Thank you Ko for making music on canvass.

miss
zak

" Music is the key of life, dancing is the way of the world and it continues like this....." Terrence Parker

... people will forget what you said ...
... people will forget what you did ...
... but people will never forget how you made them feel ...