I feel personally that he has produced plenty of great records - my
favourite being If?

I haven't found Ax-20 yet so I can't comment. There are new tracks on
Lifelike and Art Of Connecting that are great (not sure of the date of
actual recording).

This may not be you but what I notice in Melbourne with considerable
amusement is that the small band of young trainspotting males into minimal
techno always have to have a new name to pitch, so that whoever is getting
props is suddenly passe. Now it's 'oh Sweden (insert city here) is better
than Detroit, Ben Sims is better than Mills blah, blah...' It's kinda like,
'yo-yo's are wack, I'm now into baseball cards.' But what is Sims doing that
Claude Young and Mills don't do? Mills has more subtley as a DJ and more
originality as a producer. It's just this weird mentality, part of a
disposable culture methinks.