sorry about the bad timing on this.  there may have been a reply to it.
i own this.  it is called "Feelin like a woman"  it came out sometime late
99 early 2000 i believe and is on high octane records.  he uses the the
moniker russian roulette on this one.  i gotta admit, the other 3 tracks on
the record are also very good.  typical DJ Rush stuff.
jeff