>Now - The new Stacey Pullen LP. I wonder what the verdict is going to be - if
>it is in the direction of his last release 2 years ago on Black Flag or
>.....otherwise.

It's nothing like the more dancefloor-oriented Black Flag track Sweat, it's
more in line with Silent Phase, but having said that it will surprise a lot
of people as Stacey has really grown artistically. He's 30, he's entered a
new phase of creativity. He is trying very, very new things. This is very
experimental. It's not an obvious "Detroit techno" album (not that there
ever really was that). It's still Stacey, it's got his touch, and you can
hear his jazz influences in the programming, but it's more Stacey now and
tomorrow than Stacey yesterday. For example, there's an opera song on there
- my favourite, it's really spacey, futuristic. Me, I really love the whole
thing. I had to give back my promo, so I am really looking forward to the
real thing.

Peace

Cyclone