<<<< on 8/9/00 6:39 PM, FRED MCMURRY at [EMAIL PROTECTED] emitted: >>>>

> Re:
>> I have been trying to find out high and low who is behind the superb
>> Utility Plastics
>
>>> his name is Richard Turner. he'll be playing at Furthur in Wisconsin this
>>> year along with Richard Harvey of USER fame...
>
> Speaking of which, who plans on going to Even Further this year. The line up
> looks quite good.

well, i'll be there, getting drunk and rowdy with all my mw-raves friends...

i'll probably be bouncing around the place, spending all my time listening
to techno, working at the untranslatable booth, and as always wearing my
ubiquitous detroit tigers hat...

--doug

: douglas wayne a.k.a. varsha            :
: [EMAIL PROTECTED]        :
: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                         :
: Scarab : Giko Rec. : SUBterror : PTLF  :
:        www.gikorecordings.com          :