on 8/15/00 1:44 PM, Roberto Ty at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I luckily picked up CRD-03 tin and was wondering if anyone might have more
> inofrmation.
> Who are the Various Artist on this disc? And how many tins were produced by
> Chain Reaction? I have noticed recently that they have gone away from the
> CD-breaking tins to a more traditional card CD holder fold pack. Any help is
> much appreciated.

To my knowledge, the "Metalbox" series included two BCP releases, "Basic
Channel - Compilation" and "Maurizio - M" and the following 6 Chain Reaction
discs:
CRD-01  Porter Ricks "Biokinetics"
CRD-02  Vaingueur "Elevations"
CRD-03  Various Artists "Decay Product"  (hinged box)
CRD-04  Monolake "Hongkong"  (hinged box)
CRD-05  Substance "Session Elements"  (hinged box)
CRD-06  V/A "...compiled"  (hinged box)

Each disc has 2-4 standout tracks augmented by many studio experiments on
the same themes.  Each worthwhile, but the Basic Channel, Maurizio,
Monolake, and "...compiled" discs have more legs.

--
There4IM

Note to self:   Revisit Berlin.