This record is a bootleg mix:
Stevie Wonder vs. The Kleptomaniacs.

It was originally thought to be mixed by Bob Sinclair (as is stickered on the
copies I now own), but this was a mistake made by several distributors. There
are actually more than 25 different records that I know of which include a
sample from Stevie Wonder's "All I Do". But the one you are thinking of is a
completely reworked version of the ORIGINAL track. I'm currently having mad
fun bangin' doubles when I'm on the set. I AM STILL LOOKING FOR A SIMILAR
REWORKED VERSION OF STEVIE WONDER'S "IF". I WAS TOLD THAT I COULD GET IT FROM
RELEASE THE GROOVE IN LONDON ENGLAND. BUT I HAVEN'T HAD ANY REAL LUCK GETTING
MY HANDS ON ANY COPIES YET.

:-)

TP
www.TerrenceParker.com

In a message dated 8/16/00 12:47:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]